Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
3450 16th Ave W, Suite #303
Seattle, WA 98119
206 453 5691
Our 2017 Lab Manual is here!
Once logged on you can access the manual by clicking the CLIENTS > Laboratory Manual.
- We are committed to being a preeminent resource for Veterinary Diagnostic Pathology and Microbiology.
- Contribute to excellence in medicine and patient care by providing high quality diagnostic and consultation services to practicing veterinarians.
- To maintain accessibility for our clients and pursue new knowledge in our field.
- Maintain the currency of our knowledge and diagnostic practice.
- Contribute to the generation of medical knowledge through case follow-up, retrospective studies, participation in collaborative clinical research, and publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Participate in the training of veterinary residents and students.
- Adhere to and promote the further development of environmentally sustainable laboratory and business practices.